The Achilles heel of Islam is right here, Priceless Freebies. Many more PDFs will be coming, please keep checking back. All PDF links below the sample CrazyIslam Word Search are internal (staying within Crazy Islam site), easily downloaded, saved, forwarded, or printed. PDF downloads will take between 10 seconds with a fast internet connection to a bit longer with a slow internet connection - all PDFs are well worth the wait. Answers are of course given. Enjoy!
US GUESTS have PDFs designed to be viewed, distributed, and printed on the North American Standard Paper Size
of 8.5" X 11".
INTERNATIONAL GUESTS have PDFs designed to be viewed, distributed, and printed on the worldwide International Standard Paper Size of A4.
CrazyIslam Crossword Puzzle - Answers above in PDF file or below last clue:
2. Which Islamic expert wrote the following books? 1. American Jihad: The Terrorists Living Among Us 2. Jihad Incorporated: A Guide to Militant Islam in the US 3. Al Qaeda in Europe: New Battleground of International Jihad.
3. What is the abbreviation for the Middle East Media Research Institute? They provide English translation from Arabic sources, both written and video. The English that Muslims speak is often very different than the true meaning they give in Arabic.
4. All*h (1) to Angel Gabriel (2) to Mohammed (3) to Muslim writers (4). What is the name of this book, written decades after Mohammed’s death, with 114 chapters presented in order according to length, longest to shortest, and not in chronological order? Hint: Many have found Hitler’s Mein Kampf to be relatively mild compared to this book.
5. What phrase is always screamed by Muslims before we non-Muslims are slaughtered?
6. What place is usually forbidden for us non-Muslims to enter, and is often a place where weapons are stored, jihad is planned, and hatred is preached?
7. Which tiny Middle Eastern country is home to more than 1 million Muslim citizens, where they enjoy more freedom and opportunities than in any other Islamic country in the world?
8. What humans are Muslims allowed to own in addition to sex slaves, with (Koran 24:33) possibly allowing them to buy their freedom? Sex Slave References: (Koran 4:3, :24, 5:89, 23:5, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30)
For more, see Slavery in Islam: http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/slavery.htm
9. What is the name of the Netherlands’ MP (Minister of Parliament) who is under police protection for making a movie about Islam called Fitna? A freely and democratically elected EU politician is banned from the UK for his “thought crimes” and non-violent speech, along with American radio talk show host Michael Savage. He actually tried to enter UK, but was turned away at the airport.
10. Who is the author of the book, Christian Slaves - Muslim Masters?
11. What kind of art resulted in Muslims worldwide rioting and killing hundreds because they were offended?
12. What is the abbreviation for the common Islamic practice of female genital mutilation?
13. ➔ Which animals did Mohammed order slaughtered because the angel Gabriel missed an appointment? If a little puppy hadn’t been hiding under the bed, these animals might be acceptable in Islam today. Man’s best friend is no friend in Islam and in fact, often considered an evil spirit (jinn).
13. What are we non-Muslims called when we are treated and persecuted as 2nd class citizens by Muslims? (Koran 9:29)
14. How many times are Muslims required to pray each and every day? 1st prayer is often around 4 a.m.
15. What beverage did some of Mohammed’s companions drink from Mohammed, according to Gomma?
16. What is the name of the banned book in the EU that remains a best seller in Islamic societies? It is written by a man that Muslims consider a hero. Many believe the Koran to be much more violent than this Adolph Hitler book.
17. What are the rules that dictate in detail how Muslims should live? More than 100,000 of them, to view them, go to the Islamic site FatwaCentral.
18. Muslims are allowed to have non-Muslim sex slaves (Koran 4:23-24) and slaves. What can’t we be to Muslims? (Koran 5:51)
19. Which one group of people worldwide do not have the basic human right to leave their religion without the required penalty of death according to both All*h (Koran 2:217, 4:89) and Mohammed (Bukhari 9.84.57)?
20. What basic human right are Muslim women in Saudi Arabia prohibited from?
21. What is the name of the film that exposes many truths about Islam made by the Netherlands’ MP Geert Wilders? A freely and democratically elected EU politician is banned from the UK for his “thought crimes” and non-violent speech, along with American radio talk show host Michael Savage.
22. More than 200 years ago, U.S. President Thomas Jefferson and the US had similar problems with Islamic piracy worldwide, due to the Koran. What is the USMC hymn part that says, “...to the shores of *****”?
23. ➔ What is the name of the Koranic verse (Koran 9:111) that required 9/11? Hint: Verse of the *****. This verse orders Muslims to Kill AND be Killed, that is, they MUST fight non-Muslims UNTIL death.
23. What was the name of the film critical of Islam’s treatment of women which resulted in the brutal murder of the director Theo Van Gogh, and forced actress Ayaan Hirsi Ali, an ex-Muslim into hiding for her life?
24. What is the name of the Islamic organization in America that labels anyone and everyone who questions Islam as Islamaphobic?
25. What was the name of the terror attack in Russia where Muslims raped many elementary school children, and killed other fleeing children by shooting them in the back while they were running for their lives?
26. What is the name of the required pre-prayer ritual where Muslims wash and rewash 100 times a day? 5 times a day before prayer, Muslims must wash their hands, arms, face, feet, hair, ears and face.
27. What is the name of the site, written by Sane Infidel and others, working like Muslim slaves and risking death, to bring non-Muslims information about Islam that’s easy to understand?
28. Which spouse is allowed to be beat in Islam? (Koran 4:34)
29. What derogatory slur is used by Muslims when referring to us non-Muslims?
30. What is a name of an Islamic religious leader?
31. What clothing do Muslims wear that covers much of the body, and has often been used by terrorists such as Osama Bin Laden and Arafat when escaping?
32. What’s the name of the ex-Muslim actress in the movie Submission? Note: She’s hiding for her life because the director, Theo Van Gogh, was slaughtered in Amsterdam, almost being decapitated.
33. What remaining option do we non-Muslims have if we don’t do either of the following? 1. Convert to Islam 2. Pay Extortion Tax? ( Koran 9:29)
34. Who wrote the following? 1. While Europe Slept: How Radical Islam is Destroying the West and 2. Surrender: Appeasing Islam, Sacrificing Freedom
35. How old was Mohammed’s favorite child wife Aisha when she married Mohammed, 51? (Bukhari 7.62.88)
36. What is it called when the later-written violent passages cancel (2:106) ALL 114 earlier-written peaceful passages in the Koran?
37. Which immensely popular website is operated by an in-your-face Jewish New Yorker protecting human rights around the world? Ms. Pamela Geller breaks and covers stories that journalists at major PC newspapers willfully ignore due to their bias thinking all cultures and religions are equal.
38. Non-Muslims are often given the derogatory slur of Kafir. What’s a polite way that Muslims refer to us?
39. How many male Muslim witnesses in good standing are required for female Muslims to prove rape? (Koran 24:13)
40. ➔ Who were the people, between 600 - 900 of them, that Mohammed personally help behead in Medina in 627 A.D. in one day? Note: beheading of course is allowed in Islam. (Koran 47:4, 8:12)
40. In which country was the Islamic studies professor Hitoshi Igarashi slaughtered for translating the novel Satanic Verses? Note: his colleague, also a translator of the same novel into a different language, survived a brutal knife attack that same week in Italy.
41. Non-Muslims under Sharia law are given 3 choices: 1. convert to Islam 2. be killed 3. pay a tax to remain alive while being persecuted as 2nd class citizens. (Koran 9:29) What is the name of this extortion tax?
42. What crime are Muslim women often killed for if they can’t prove rape by providing the required 4 male Muslim witnesses in good standing? (Koran 24:13) Mohammed sentenced a pregnant woman from Ghamid to death for this crime. After weaning the baby, she was buried in sand up to her neck, while male and female Muslims in the community knocked her head off with rocks.
43. Which Ivy League university released a book about the death and riots Muslims caused because of cartoons? They refused to print the cartoons in that book because of the probable death and riots by Muslims again.
44. What is the derogatory slur that Muslims, the Koran, Mohammed, and the Hadith use when referring to Jews and Christians? (Koran 2:65/67, 5:60) Not only apes, but the other animal as well.
45. What 4 letters do Muslims use after referring to the Prophet Mohammed? Hint: Peace Be Upon Him.
46. Muslims often quote Koran 2:256 when saying there is no compulsion in religion, but fail to mention this verse is abrogated (made null and void) by later-written verses. Regarding Muslims, Mohammed said, “If anyone changes his *****, kill him.” (Bukhari 9.84.57) All*h also said in the Koran that if anyone changes his ******, kill them. (Koran 2:217, 4:89)
47. Muslims are allowed to lie to non-Muslims, called Taqiyya, in order to strengthen and spread Islam. (Koran 3:28, 16:106). What’s it called when they withhold information to strengthen and spread Islam?
48. What reward awaits Muslim men in heaven? Hint: 72 hymen-regenerating, beautiful women.
49. What derogatory slur in the Koran do Muslims call us (Koran 2:65, 5:60, 7:166) in addition to pigs?
50. What is it called when Muslims kill their mothers, wives, daughters, sisters, etc. for the “crime” of getting raped?
51. What’s the name of this best-selling author? 1.They Must Be Stopped: Why We Must Defeat Radical Islam and How We Can Do It 2. Because They Hate: A Survivor of Islamic Terror Warns America
52. What beverage is allowed for Muslims (Koran 47:15), forbidden for Muslims (Koran 5:90-91), not allowed before prayers at a mosque, but allowed afterwards (Koran 2:219), and finally a reward in heaven? (Koran 37:47)
53. What is the name of the incident where Mohammed allowed Muslims to pray to 4 Gods and Goddesses? (Koran 17:73-75) Hint: It’s also the name of Salman Rusdie’s novel.
54. What is the name of the Internet site that many Muslims despise because it’s written by ex-Muslims and tells of their experiences and helps others escape Islam without receiving the required death sentence as required by All*h (Koran 2:217, 4:89) and Mohammed (Bukhari 9.84.57)?
55. What is the name of the Internet’s Number 1 site for watching jihad? This site is also operated by the multiple New York Times Best Selling Author of several books such as: 1. Politically Incorrect Guide (PIG) to Islam 2. The Complete Infidel’s Guide to the Koran 3. The Myth of Islamic Tolerance 4. The Truth about Muhammad 5. Onward Muslim Soldiers 6. Religion of Peace?: Why Christianity Is and Islam Isn’t
56. Where did the angry Mohammed curse his aunt and uncle to? (Koran - Entire Chapter 111)
57. ➔ Which one of two cities in Saudi Arabia are we non-Muslims forbidden from visiting as we would defile it by our presence? Hint, Islamic apartheid prevents even non-Muslim presidents, prime ministers, VIPs, etc. from going to this place where Mohammed was born.
57. Which one of two cities in Saudi Arabia are we non-Muslims forbidden from visiting as we would defile it by our presence? Hint, Islamic apartheid prevents even non-Muslim presidents, prime ministers, VIPs, etc. from going to this city where Mohammed became more violent as he became powerful.
58. What is the penalty for leaving Islam (apostasy), as both Mohammed (Bukhari 9.84.57) and All*h commanded? (Koran 2:217, 4:89)
59. What was the name of the Islamic terror operation which Muslims planned on simultaneously blowing up a dozen international airliners in mid-air, but was luckily thwarted by the Philippine authorities?
60. What was the name of the child bride forced to marry at 6 when Mohammed was 51? (Bukhari 7.62.88)
61. What is it called when Muslims leave Islam, requiring the death penalty as both Mohammed (Bukhari 9.84.57) and All*h (Koran 2:217, 4:89) said?
62. ➔ Which group of people did Muslim taxi drivers worldwide refuse to pick up as they had guide dogs with them?
62. What is the name of the author who has written 3 books about how non-Muslims must be treated like 2nd class citizens called Dhimmis and persecuted under Islamic rule? 1. Islam and Dhimmitude: Where Civilizations Collide 2. Eurabia: The Euro-Arab Axis 3. The Dhimmi: Jews & Christians Under Islam.
63. At what age was the nubile child bride Aisha deflowered by the 54-year old Mohammed? (Bukhari 7.62.88)
64. Which killing method, acceptable in Islam (Koran 47:4, 8:12), was used by Mohammed to help kill between 600 - 900 innocent captive Qurayza Jews in Medina in 627 A.D. in one day?
65. Sex slaves are of course allowed for Muslim men (Koran 4:23-24). What are these women called according to the Koran? Hint: Possessions of the *******. A rather innocent sounding phrase for women who are raped thousands of times over a period of years, decades, or until they die or are killed.
66. Muslim men can of course rape their sex slaves any time they want. (Koran 4:23-24) What are Muslim wives referred to that forbid them from rebuffing a husband’s request? (Koran 2:223)
67. What is the name of the book that explains about the more than 1 million white slaves?
68. What is the name of this “animal” that Mohammed rode from Mecca to Jerusalem and back, with a brief stop in heaven where he chatted with Moses? Half-mule, half-donkey winged animal with a beautiful female head.
69. What was the name of the highly-educated, polite young man who changed in an instant on 9/11flying the 1st plane into the WTC? (Koran 9:111 - Slay AND Be Slain for Allah) ensured he went to “heaven.” The FBI read his “death-note” and other items in a suitcase that didn’t make his connection in time for the attack.
70. What’s the name of one of the world’s best selling authors about books on Islam? He also runs a tremendously useful site (JihadWatch.org) by quoting the Koran, Hadith, and other Islamic sources. He probably receives more death threats from Muslims than all other authors combined.
71. What is the abbreviation for TheReligionofPeace.com, that lists all Islamic terror acts committed since 9/11?
72. What is it called when Muslims lie to non-Muslims to strengthen and spread Islam? (Koran 3:28, 16:106)
73. What language is the Koran written in because All*h doesn’t understand prayers in any other languages?
74. What is another name for Chapter 8 of the Koran that teaches about theft, robbery, rape and murder?
75. What was Mohammed unable to produce, even after having more than 50 wives and sex slaves, and being “active” for decades? Had he had even one, the Sunni and Shia sects of Islam wouldn’t exist today.
76. ➔ What’s another way to say Islamic law?
76. Which barbaric method is still used by Muslims to kill women accused of adultery (for the “crime” of being raped)? Mohammed himself sentenced a pregnant woman to death this way after weaning her baby. Method: Bury woman in sand to neck, and have other Muslims knock her head off with rocks.
77. What is the name of the author, a former Islamic scholar at the world’s most prestigious Islamic university, Al-Azhar in Egypt, that has written several books about Islam and has 2 Ph.D.s, one in Islamic studies, one in Christian studies? Name changed to a Christian identity as he still receives death threats.
78. What was the name of the great American hero who was ruthlessly tortured for 15 months by the Islamic group Hezbollah, from March 1984 until June 1985, eventually dying in brutal captivity?
79. In Islamic law (Sharia), which hand from a thief gets cut off first?
80. In Islamic law (Sharia), men are considered innocent of adultery and others must prove their guilt. Is the legal presumption for Muslim women innocent or guilty? Adultery in Islam is often a capital offence.
81. The Koran is not presented in chronological order. What order is the Koran presented in? Hint: longest to shortest. Remember: later occurring violent verses abrogate (cancel) earlier peaceful verses and are totally unrelated to Chapter number.
82. Not all Muslims are terrorists, but almost all terrorists are Muslims. Mohammed said, “I have been made victorious through ********.” (Bukhari 4:52:220) Muslims MUST terrorize non-Muslims. (Koran 8:12, 8:59-60)
83. In the Koran, sex slaves are allowed and called Possessions of the Right Hand. (Koran 4:23-24) What’s another name for these women, raped thousands of times, over years, decades, or until they die or are killed?
84. Is it possible for us non-Muslims to accuse Muslims of crimes under Islamic (Sharia) law?
85. What do many Muslims use to clean themselves with after a bowel movement, even though toilet paper is available?
86. Jews, making up only .002% of the world’s population have been awarded well over 100 of these prizes, while Muslims, making up 20% of the world, have received only 5 of these prizes. What are these prizes?
87. What did the Ayatollah Khomeini say? “There is no humor in Islam. There is no *** in Islam. There can be no *** and joy in whatever is serious.”
88. What is the name of this Islamic expert who wrote the following? 1. Militant Islam Reaches America 2. In the Path of God: Islam and Political Power 3. The Rushdie Affair: The Novel, the Ayatollah, and the West
89. Female Muslims don’t have the basic human right of marrying outside of Islam. Muslim men have this right, and are also allowed to have unlimited sex slaves of non-Muslim women (4:23-24). How many wives are Muslim men allowed to have at one time? (Koran 4:3)
90. What is the name of the “angel” that delivered the message of the Koran to Mohammed over 23 years?
91. What is the name of the teenage girl who escaped from Ohio to Florida fearing for her life as she left Islam and became a Christian? Mohammed said “If anyone changes his religion, kill him.” (Bukhari 9.84.57) and Allah commanded death as well. (Koran 2:217, 4:89)
92. Who is the native Arabic speaker and Egyptian Christian considered Islam’s Public Enemy Number 1? He has many videos on YouTube and he alone is responsible for more Muslims leaving Islam than anyone.
93. Who was the only man in the world given permission by All*h to have unlimited wives? (Koran 33:50)
94. What were all 10 of Mohammed’s widows prohibited by All*h from doing? (Koran 33:53)
CrazyIslam Word Search - Answers above in PDF file or below last clue:
CrazyIslam Word Search Answers, along with properly formatted puzzles and questions, are provided in PDF file at top.
Crazy Islam (Hint: start in upper-left corner)
Child Bride Aisha
Married At Six
Deflowered At Nine
Killed Husband Married Wife
Married Adopted Son’s Wife
Killed All Dogs
Not Chronological Order
Chapters by Length
Possessions of the Right Hand
Amputation of Limbs
Stoning to Death
Bury in Sand
Bury up to Neck
Knock Head Off
Theo Van Gogh
Ayaan Hirsi Ali
Amina and Sarah
50 Things Muslims Don't Want Us to Know :
1. What is the penalty for insulting Mohammed or Islam (Koran 9:61-:63, 33:57-58)? (Koran 33:61)
2. What is the penalty for Muslims who leave Islam? (Koran 2:217, 4:89 ) (Bukhari 9.84.57)
3. Are Muslims allowed to doubt ANY part of the Koran? (Koran 2:1)
4. What do Muslims consider Mohammed to be, in addition to a Prophet? (Koran 68:4, 33:21)
5. How old was the child bride Aisha when she was forced to marry the 51-year old ideal man Mohammed? (Bukhari 7.62.88)
6. As the ideal man (Koran 68:4, 33:21) Mohammed didn’t deflower Aisha immediately.
How old was the nubile Aisha when she was deflowered by the 54-year old Mohammed?
7. Marriage and divorce of pre-pubescent girls are allowed in Islam (Koran 65:4). Was Aisha ever divorced?
8. What one person in the whole world was given permission by All*h to have as many wives as he wanted? (Koran 33:50)
9. All*h ordered Mohammed (Koran 33:37) to marry the strikingly beautiful woman (named Zaynab bint Jahsh) that he saw earlier in a revealing and sexy chemise. Who was this relative?
10. Mohammed had a lot of anger and rage one day in 627 A.D. in the Saudi Arabian city of Medina. How many captive Qurayza Jews did he help behead that day as allowed in the Koran? (Koran 47:4, 8:12)
11. In Islam, non-Muslim women and girls are of course allowed to be raped by Muslim men (Koran 4:3, :24, 5:89, 23:5, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30).
What’s another name for these women, often raped thousands of times, over years, decades, or until they die or are killed?
Hint: In the Koran, they are referred to as “Possessions of the ******.”
12. What humans, in addition to sex slaves (Koran 4:3, :24, 5:89, 23:5, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30), are Muslims allowed to own?
13. Muslims are allowed to have non-Muslim sex slaves and slaves. What can’t we be to Muslims? (Koran 5:51)
14. Islam is not very tolerant or nice. Non-Muslims under Sharia (Islamic Law) are given 3 choices (Koran 9:29):
1. Convert to Islam 2. Pay an extortion tax to remain alive while being persecuted as 2nd class citizens.
What is the remaining choice we non-Muslims have living under Muslim rule? (Koran 9:29)
15. Non-Muslims are forbidden from doing what to Muslims? (Koran 4:92),
16. Islam is not very tolerant or nice.
What’s the name of the extortion tax we have to pay if we want to remain alive while being persecuted as 2nd class citizens under Muslim rule? (Koran 9:29)
17. Muslims MUST treat and persecute non-Muslims as inferior 2nd class citizens. (Koran 9:29)
What are we called?
18. Who believes that any religious books other than the Koran are unacceptable? (Koran 2:216)
19. What percent of the Koran talks about violence/war/jihad?
20. Islam is not very tolerant or nice.
What 2 derogatory slurs do Muslims use referring to Jews and Christians?
Hint: They’re the same derogatory slurs in the Koran. (Koran 2:62-65; 5:59-60; 7:166)
21. The only GUARANTEED way for Muslims to enter heaven is by killing us non-Muslims (Koran 9:111).
9/11 was caused by this Koran 9:111, one of more than 100 violent verses of the Koran calling for Jihad.
What’s the other violent verse (Koran 9:5) called? Hint: Verse of the *****.
22. When Muslims die killing us non-Muslims, the burial ritual is very different.
The bodies are neither washed, nor do they receive new clothing. The blood-stained body is proof to All*h that they followed the required (Koran 9:111), which says to Kill AND be Killed.
How many hymen-regenerating, beautiful virgins await them in heaven?
23. Which animals did Mohammed order slaughtered because the angel Gabriel missed an appointment?
(Bukhari 4:54:540 - Volume 4, Book 54, Verse 540) Hint: if a little puppy hadn’t been hiding under the bed, “man’s best friend” might be acceptable in Islam today.
24. Speaking of animals, Mohammed rode from Mecca to Jerusalem and back again in one night.
He made a brief stop in heaven where he came across Moses many times. It’s a half-donkey, half-mule with wings and a beautiful female human head.
What’s this animal called? Hint: Switch 2 letters in the word burqa.
25. What drink is a sin on earth (Koran 5:90) but a reward in heaven (Koran 47:15) for Muslims?
26. What is it called when Muslims lie to non-Muslims to strengthen and spread Islam?
(Koran 3:28, 16:106) That is, “Inside I hate you, but outside I pretend to be your friend.”
27. Muslims are allowed to lie to non-Muslims, called Taqiyya (Koran 3:28, 16:106).
What’s it called when they withhold information to strengthen and spread Islam?
28. Not all Muslims are terrorists, but almost all terrorists are Muslims.
Who said, “I have been made victorious through terror.”? (Bukhari 4:52:220)
29. Who must Muslims terrorize? (Koran 8:12, 8:59-60)
30. According to Islam, Muslims, and the Koran - we non-Muslims are the vilest of creatures. (Koran 98:6)
What don’t we non-Muslims deserve from Muslims?
31. ALL the 114 peaceful verses in the Koran are cancelled (made null and void) by the later occurring violent verses.
What is this called, when later written verses cancel earlier written verses? (2:106)
32. There are 114 Chapters in the Koran. They are not presented in chronological order.
In what order are the chapters listed in? Hint: Longest to shortest.
33. (Koran 5:32) says “If you kill one person, you kill all of mankind.” This verse was not meant for Muslims.
This verse was a warning not to cause trouble for Mohammed. Who was this warning meant for?
34. Where did the angry Mohammed curse his aunt and uncle to? (Koran - Entire Chapter 111)
35. Who wants to lead people astray (Koran 6:126, 30:29), doesn’t want to help those led astray (Koran 30:29), and desires to use people to populate hell? (Koran 32:13)
36. How many battles did the “peaceful” Mohammed lead?
This number is excluding the 47 times he ordered his army to go without him.
37. 60% of the Koran is violent, calling for war, rape, robbery, theft, terrorism, etc.
What percent of the stolen property from the recently slaughtered was given to Mohammed? (Koran 8:41)
38. Non-Muslim women of course can be raped by Muslims as sex-slaves. (Koran 4:3, :24, 5:89, 23:5, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30)
How many male Muslims in good standing are required to witness a rape against Muslim females in Islam to prove a man’s guilt? (Koran 24:13)
39. Female Muslims can only marry Muslim men.
How many wives are Muslim men (4:3) allowed, either Muslim or non-Muslim?
40. What are Muslim men allowed to do to their wives and Possessions of the Right Hand (sex slaves)? (Koran 4:34)
41. Adultery, even for being raped, is often a capital offence in Islam.
How did Mohammed order a pregnant woman from Ghamid to be killed for the capital offence of adultery?
Note: He waited until she finished weaning the baby, they had her buried in sand up to her neck, then male and female Muslims in the community knocked her head off with rocks.
42. What were all 10 of Mohammed’s widows prohibited by All*h from doing? (Koran 33:53)
43. What was Mohammed unable to produce, even after having more than 50 wives and sex slaves, and
being “active” for decades? (Koran 33:40)
Had he had even one, the Sunni and Shia sects of Islam wouldn’t exist today.
44. What is it called when Muslims kill their mothers, wives, daughters, sisters, etc. for the “crime” of getting raped?
45. Which two cities in Saudi Arabia are we non-Muslims forbidden from visiting as we would defile it by
Hint, Islamic apartheid prevents even non-Muslim presidents, prime ministers, VIPs, etc. from going to these cities.
46. What is the name of this holy book that Muslims are forbidden from reading?
It is confiscated at airports and post offices in Saudi Arabia, and burned along with other religious articles such as Torahs, crosses, crucifixes, rosaries, etc. All non-Islamic religious material is burned in SA.
47. What phrase is always screamed by Muslims before we non-Muslims are slaughtered?
48. What is the name of the banned book in the EU that remains a best seller in Islamic societies?
It is written by a man that Muslims consider a hero. Many believe the Koran to be much more violent than this Adolph Hitler book.
49. Which one group of people worldwide do not have the basic human right to leave their religion without the required penalty of death according to both All*h (Koran 2:217, 4:89) and Mohammed (Bukhari 9.84.57)?
50. What color did Mohammed used to color his hair?
He used Henna.
4. The Ideal Man
5. 6-years old
6. 9-years old
9. Adopted Son's Wife
10. 600 - 900 beheaded
11. Right Hand
14. Be Killed
15. Killing Them
20. Pigs and Apes
33. Jews (Children of Israel)
40. Beat Them
44. Honor Killing
45. Mecca and Medina
47. All*h Akbar
48. Mein Kampf